Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Why Don't We Get Drunk And Moo?


Well, I hear it's fine if you got the time, and the ten to get yourself in.

Eat your heart out, Jay Leno. I found this one first. Believe it or not, this is what appears to be a strip bar that advertises itself with a huge whiteface Hereford. I could almost understand if that was a big ol' tough bull up there.

If you have an adventurous heart, you might just swing in there some time and let me know if we need to notify the PETA folks. A bunch of hard-luck cowboys doin' the wild thing with Bessie has to be kind of low on their list of priorities. See, they pretty much have their hands full trying to outlaw foie gras. More power to 'em. I don't know anybody that eats that nasty shit, anyway. I saw the other day where some PETA guy tried to set free a bunch of supermarket lobsters by letting them loose in the aisles. Nice move, slick. Next time, dig in your pocket, buy 'em all, and then set 'em free somewhere where they can actually survive. Or did you also "free" some butter, salt, lemon, and a set of crackers?

Anyway, you'll find this lovely establishment on the north side of Payson, just as you start to leave town headed toward Christopher Creek. Smoking is allowed, but don't wear leather. It scares the shit out of the girls.

Bonus points for the first Parrothead who can tell me the source of that caption. Not so fast, Wastnawa. I know you know it. You probaby wrote it.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?