Monday, October 24, 2005

 

So Long, Wilma. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass.


Wanna just mail a check, or will it be traffic school?

Watching some of these talking (bone)heads on The Weather Channel, I'm reminded of that great line from Ron "Tater Salad" White:

It's not THAT the wind is blowing. It's WHAT the wind is blowing.

I keep expecting some idiot to get blown right off my TV screen by a 100MPH picnic table or rowboat.

It sounds like this bitch Wilma wasn't as bad as she could have been, though I'm sure the TV networks will do everything within their power to make her look like the second coming of Camille or Katrina. They're probably out there now, hiring guys to pose as looters, or reporting from in front of some condemned house in Hialeah that got the wrecking ball on Friday.

So, It looks like AZ Cheesehead was right. MOTM was never in any danger, and I got pissed off at God for no good reason. Sorry there, big fella. If the weather in the Keys next week is even half as beautiful as it is here at my house these days, MOTM will go off without a hitch. The bad news is, I'll have to mow my lawn when I get back. You can't have it all.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?