Monday, April 03, 2006

 

Please God, Just Not Both At Once......


Poor kid wasn't possessed after all. She just had the same shit I had this weekend.
What is up with this evil, twisted, nightmarish virus working its way around? Holy moosecock! Wayners got it in the krankhaus last week, which is the very last thing you want when you have a gut full of twine holding you together. He had to take shots to kill the nausea or he would have probably horked up his own shoes. From there, Janners took it full force and ended up in the ER, then I got a healthy dose of it this weekend. My stomach muscles feel like I just finished last in a fat old guy sit-up contest. This particular virus provides for playful activity at each terminus of the human gastrointestinal system. It's tough hustling off to the bathroom chanting Please God, Please GOD! Just not both at ONCE!. Throw in a fever with shivering that registers on seismometers in San Jose and muscle aches like you just finished a fucking rugby tournament, and it's just a party waitin' to happen.

Joe E took one look at me at the onset of this mess and said "If I were you, I'd sleep on the bathroom floor."

He was right.

But all's well that ends well. It pretty much passed away late Sunday and left me feeling a like a wet, moldy rag that was just used to clean the floor in a men's room. It's back to solid food and I even nursed a beer last night.

Wayners looks good, relaxing on his patio, enjoying the weather, and rebuilding his strength. Came through like a champion. The game ain't over, but he's wa-a-a-ay ahead and it's all downhill from here.

Man, could we use a little concert action, and maybe some Phins To The West, or WHAT?

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?