Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Sheesh, What Next?

Gawd, getting older sucks blue whales. Now it's cholesterol that's gonna kill me. So my sawbones puts me on some horse pill called "TriCor." Hope they go down well with Miller Lite, chasing my bacon and eggs down every morning. If I'm going to take this stuff, I might as well get my money's worth. Outback for dinner, anyone?

I can't complain too much about health concerns after what my bro Wayners has had to go through. Dude never even had so much as a cold before his spleen and that asshole Billy Rubins attacked him. Now, we're hearing our good phriend Meester Leezard is in the ol' krankhaus having a couple of stints put in. Send a few of those healing vibes over his way, will you? He's important to us.

Man, do we need a healthy dose of Phins To The West or what?

By the way, Billy Rubins: If you're reading this, I hear you're what makes shit brown. Whaddaya think of that?

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?