Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Mike Boone Is The Man!

.....who took that photo of Shrimpboat Sound down there on yesterday's post. I saw it, and it looked easier to hotlink his than to go find my own again, wherever in the hell it is. But by the time I finished the post, I plum fergot to acknowledge the source. He called me on it, in a very good-natured Parrothead sort of way, and he's right! So, swing by there and see him. He's a shutterbug with lots of great photos, and you can do everything from plan a fish tank to buy his house. No, really. You can buy his house. Take a look and tell me if you can buy that lovely place here in Phoenix for the amount he's listed it for in South Carolina. I don't think so, Scooter.

Phinz Up, Mike, to you and yours!

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?