Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Meet Clark "Crime Dog" Griswold


You are Clark Griswold (from National Lampoon's Vacation)! You're full of optimism and boundless energy, and no one loves a good family trip more. No one else can swear a blue streak like you either, Sparky!


Which John Hughes Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Take the quiz. It'll be fun, I swear. That is, if you're a fan of John Hughes movies.

I turned out to be Uncle Buck first, and I even published that result. But something screwed up and the image disappeared. The only way to get it back was to go back over there and take the quiz again. Oddly, even though I answered the questions exactly as I did the first time, I came out as Clark. Still, I was kinda hoping for Ferris Bueller, or maybe John Bender. It seems I have greatly overestimated my powers of cool.......

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?