Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Memes Suck

OK, OK, I'll bite. I'll do a stupid meme.

1. The book nearest me - "Astonishing But True Golf Facts"

2. Stretch out left arm, and what do you touch? - The two-line phone on my desk

3. Last thing watched on television? - Something stupid on The Disney Channel last evening with Ladybug.

4. Without looking what time is it? - 7:30AM

5. What actual time is it? - 7:34AM

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? My desk radio, playing a news channel. Some guy's talking about this asshole over in Phoenix who is shooting people at random. Try that with me, you better make the first one count, shithead, or it'll be your last one.

7. When did you last step outside? - Last night when I took a dip in the pool before hitting the sack.

8. Before this survey what did you look at? El Capitan's Baboon Pirates

9. What are you wearing? - Denim shorts, Key West PD Tee shirt, no shoes.

10. Did you dream last night? - Nope.

11. When did you last laugh? - Last night when the family went out to dinner for Mateo's birthday. We laughed a lot- I just don't remember what the last laugh was.

12. What is on the walls in the room? - Movie posters (The Godfather, Dirty Harry, The Blues Brothers), Diamondback stuff, Dallas Cowboy stuff, Buffett stuff, and some awards on the ego wall.

13. Seen anything weird lately? - Yeah, a video some guy took showing his door swinging back and forth and the doorknob rattling violently, all by some unseen hand while he gasps in terror. Yeah, I could accomplish the same thing with a camcorder and some fishing line, but it's weird nonetheless.

14. What do you think of this quiz? - Like virtually every other meme I have ever seen, it's a dumbass, suckfest waste of time. I just got nothing else to write about.

15. What is the last film you saw? - The latest Pirates of the Caribbean flick. I don't speak British, so I had no clue what was going on most of the time as I couldn't understand a damn word they said. But the action scenes were way cool.

16. Tell me something we don't know - TFMCD has a schoolgirl crush on Johnny Depp. That's how I ended up at Pirates of the Caribbean on opening night, standing in line like an idiot for well over an hour. I couldn't leave her alone with him, could I?

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - I would give massive and instantly fatal heart attacks to every terrorist on the planet.

18. Do you like to dance? - You bet, but it's kind of an alcohol-induced activity for me.

19. George Bush? - Not a big fan. I don't think he's Satan's spawn like so many seem to. He's just a guy doing the best he can, which apparently isn't enough.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl - My first child is a girl. So is her first child. I wouldn't have it any other way.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy - He'd look just like my second child, who is a boy.

22. Would you consider living abroad? Absolutely, so long as abroad is in the Caribbean somewhere.

23. Forget it. I ain't tagging anybody. This sucks. There, that's two "suck" references, including the headline. That should meet the Peanut Queen's requirement!

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?