Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Where In The World Is Crime Dog?

Anybody who says dogs don't get the flu is full of shit. This Crime Dog has just gotten its ass whipped by the flu in all its glory - with the fever, chills, body ache, explosive headache, that cough that feels like a lung is coming up with it, and oh, lest we forget, phlegm flowing like water over the Lower 9th Ward Levy. This is the first day since Sunday I've been able to sit upright for more than 30 seconds at a time without keeling over. The Fetching Mrs Crime Dog has the Grip, too. We've been sharing adjoining couches for the past three days.

Anyway, that's why you haven't seen me for a few days. And I still ain't feeling particularly peachy, which renders me relativey humorless. So let's go with another Where In The World Is Crime Dog? today, and maybe tomorrow, I'll be in a bit better shape.


  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?