Tuesday, December 27, 2005

 

If These Guys Aren't Parrotheads, They Should Be

Sometimes, the oldies just need to be brought back out. This went around a few years ago, and had me laughing till I cried. If the guys who set this little escapade up are not Parrotheads, then they should be. What they did was go to an airport with an international terminal, where one would expect a lot of folks with unusual names to pass through. They then gave notes to the information desk, asking that the names on the notes be paged to pick up a courtesy phone. All that was left then was to tape record the results:


Ajheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed I hate this fucking job, and I will be fired.

Arhevbin Fayed and Bybeiev Rhibodie I have been fired, and bye-bye everybody.

Aynayda Pizaqvick and Malexa Krost I need to piss quick, and my legs are crossed.

Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet Oh, well, that feels better and now I need to shit.

And my personal favorite:

Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted My colleague just farted and left the room, the bastard.

Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee Still, I got my own back and pissed in his tea.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?