Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

I'm Sirius About This - It's Awesome!


Wow! I can't say enough about Sirius Satellite Radio. I've had it a couple of weeks and haven't listened to local radio or a CD since. It's incredibly clear and sounds great, and here's the best news:

Radio Margaritaville is here! It kicked off on Sirius at 4:30PM AZ time!

I'm tuned in to Sirius 98 in my office, listening to Savannah Buffett interview her Dad in the pre-concert show. When I wrap up my work, I'll grab my radio, head out to the car, plug it back in, and never miss a note of tonight's concert from Manassas.

If you have a couple of bucks to spare, consider dropping 'em on a Sirius system. You may never buy a CD again. Well, except for Jimmy's.

Trivia Question: Who is the first musical artist ever to perform a live concert at Chicago's Wrigley Field?

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?