Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

The Inevitable End......

Well, it finally happened. We knew it was coming. The handwriting has been on the wall for several weeks.

The Diamondbacks have been eliminated from the National League playoffs.

The Crime Dog has only one thing to say about that:



I'm almost relieved the DBacks are out of it. They would have probably gotten their asses handed to them in the first round anyway, and now I'm free to throw my support 100% to the Cubbies, whom I have followed since long before the DBacks were ever even thought about.

Your assignment today is to watch this video, and then tell me the connection it has with Jimmy Buffett. Pab, don't give it away before the other kids get to play! We both know you've known this one for a lo-o-o-ng time!

And no, it has nothing whatsoever to do with Buffett's Wrigley Field concert.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?