Friday, January 05, 2007

 

All The News That's Fit To Ridicule


Hey, George! Hey, Denny! Does this make my historic seat look big?



Today's paper had a big headline reading:

PELOSI'S HISTORIC SEAT

Being The Crime Dog, I immediately paraphrased that to:

PELOSI'S OLD ASS

No disprespect meant, I'm sure she'll do an admirable job of giving back to the Republicans what they've been dishing out for twelve years.

Another article mentioned some moon near Saturn that scientists now say has "earth-like" characteristics. So I read the article, thinking maybe they found some cities or bridges or something, but no such luck. What they meant is that it has large amounts of methane. Lakes of the stuff. Isn't it also a primary ingredient in farts?

A moon with methane. Sounds like The Goat's house to me.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?