Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Flour Bombs and Non-Terrestrials


Agh! Can we try a Princess? Or a Non-Terrestrial? Please?

I read today in the Arizona Republic that some fun-loving guy flew a private plane over the Cave Creek area north of Phoenix and lobbed full sacks of flour out the windows.The targets were a bunch of buddies playing paintball down below. I've never played paintball, but even if I was a regular, I doubt that I would have ever come up with the idea of close air support. Police who saw the bombing run didn't know just what the hell was going on, so they evacuated a nearby campground. Later, they ended up arresting the guy for.....something. I guess if he wants to chuck food products out of airplanes, he needs to join the Peace Corps. I only include this story because there just has to be a song in it. I'm taking suggestions. So far, I have:

Treetop Flour
A Bake-a Mistake-a
Pillsbury Conspiracy
Measuring Cup Chalice
Banana Nut Bread Wind

All right. Enough is too much of that. This guy has gotta be fun to hang out with. Somebody send him an invitation to the next club function, in care of Sheriff Joe's Tent City.

I also saw that Hillary Clinton fainted during an appearance yesterday, but recovered and gave another speech later. Did you SEE her? If she's so smart, how can she not know she looked like hammered shit? I hear she wants to be the next President. Good luck. I don't think America is ready yet for a President who looks like she finished a three-day Tequila bender, then rode to a press conference with her head out the car window. I think I'd prefer a princess, or a non-terrestrial. Is there really such a girl?

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?