Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Say It Ain't So, Jack

Did Jack really shoot and kill his best friend on 24 last night? You gotta appreciate a show that's not afraid to kill off main characters, and have the star do it. Yeah, yeah, I know: Jack had no choice. Maybe. I would have arranged for that terrorist guy to have caught a "stray" bullet from the other asshole in the storage shed myself. The ol' two-for-one sale.

But Crime Dog, Jack gave his word!

"Tough shit, Assad. I lied. You're dead. NEXT!"

And did the bad guys really just nuke the inoffensive little hamlet of Valencia? Hollywood, Compton, and Chavez Ravine are just down the 5 Freeway, for heaven's sake.

American Idol kicks off tonight. I'm an unapologetic fan of any show that allows people to make complete idiots out of themselves on national television. Bring it on.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?