Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

What's The World Coming To?


I just hate to see a good dog go bad.

A 70-year-old woman out in Pennsylvania went off the deep end yesterday, and bludgeoned her 84-year-old neighbor to death with a claw hammer. No one seems to know what precipitated the attack, but another resident of the area said she didn't think the two were "too crazy about each other." Duh. Now, prosecutors are considering the death penalty for this geriatric Lizzie Borden. Good idea. Spend millions on death penalty appeals for a woman who will croak quietly in her jail cell long before you cen strap her down and kill her yourselves. I hate when stuff like this happens, because now all those left-leaning commies will have yet another excuse to try and take away our hammers. Well, I for one won't stand for it. They can have my hammer when they pull it from my cold, dead hands. They better be careful when they come for mine. I carry a concealed hammer on me everywhere I go.

And in yet in another senseless (as opposed to what?) killing, a woman in Florida shotgunned her neighbor's dog, saying it threatened her. She told police she fired two warning shots in an attempt to frighten the vicious animal away, but the dog nonetheless came after her from behind her garbage can. She obviously had no choice in the matter. It was the dog's call. Damned thing clearly had murder and mayhem on its mind. Only problem is that the dog was a freakin' Chihuahua. Probably wearing one of those dumb-ass rhinestone harnesses, or maybe a little pink sweater. How's that for overkill? A 12 gauge vs. a 2-pound dog. You'd think punting the little turd right back over the fence would do the trick.

Well, I can tell you I've learned my lesson. I've bought locks for all my hammers, so Mom is not tempted to fool around with them when she comes around. And, I've started carrying my shotgun when I take out the trash. My neighbor has a Yorkie that's been talkin' shit for a long time. Man, is he in for a surprise. He's chased me back over the fence for the last time......

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?