Friday, August 17, 2007

 

What's Your Pirate Nickname?



My pirate name is:


Mad Morty Flint





Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network


Got this link from the Pastry Lady (or Pastry Wench), newly liberated from the confines of.....well, nevermind. Long story. She's just free and happy.

TFMCD came out Calico Morgan Flint. I like it. It's kinda sexy, in a pirate wench sort of way. Makes me want to swash her buckle. Or is buckle her swash? Maybe the Pirate Captain can clear up the terminology for me. Interestingly, TFMCD and I ended up with the same last name.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?