Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Where In the World Is The Crime Dog?


I love geography, maps, compasses, all that crap. I can just sit and look at an atlas for hours. That little item clutched in my hand in that picture down there of me leaning over the railing of our dive boat is a Garmin GPS. I rarely leave home without it. Just for fun. So I'm weird. And I have my geeky side, amidst all of this overwhelming cool. Sue me.

So when Joe E directed me to Google Earth, I fell immediately in love with it. Not only can I explore the planet, but I can do stupid shit like put this picture on my blog and see if anyone can identify it.

It's a Parrothead landmark, and USA Today once quoted The Big Man as saying it was one of his favorites. I have a slightly used Sloppy Joe's beer coaster for the first person to correctly identify the spot. Unless it's Pab, then I have a well-used collapsible Margaritaville coozie for you. You unwittingly abandoned it at our condo in KW, and it's been pining away for you ever since. It's really quite sad.

  |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?